Plugin Developers Centre
This documentation centre is for those that are developing Maven plugins. This might be for your own build, or as an accompaniment to your third party tool.
What is a Mojo? A mojo is a Maven plain Old Java Object. Each mojo is an executable goal in Maven, and a plugin is a distribution of one or more related mojos.
- Your First Mojo - Learn how to write your first plugin
- Testing your Plugin - How to write tests for your plugins
- Documenting your Plugin - How to write documentation for your plugins
- Plugins Cookbook - Examples for how to perform common tasks in plugins
- Common Bugs and Pitfalls - Overview of problematic coding patterns